[zeromq-dev] Delayed message reception problem.

Divya Mohan divya.mohan310 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 16:51:07 CET 2013

Hi Pieter,

Test was done on Quad core freescale processor (OS: ubuntu 10.04).

Current and default scheduling policy is SCHED_OTHER. I had given highest
priority to my receive process thinking delay due to scheduling will be
taken care off but even then the messages are delayed.

Also I am not using any sleep in  my receive process. Only send process has
a sleep of 1 msec.

Thanks,
Divya