[zeromq-dev] zmq on Android via NDK

Florian Eckerstorfer Florian.Eckerstorfer at gmx.net
Wed Mar 20 14:27:46 CET 2013

I installed Ubuntu on vmware and made the whole building process there, just
in case something is wrong when i compile on my mac. Everything worked well,
and I now do have the whole jzmq stuff, but unfortunately when I'm calling
something from the zmq.h I still get the undefined reference.
The whole jzmq stuff is only for working in java right? So I just need the
libzmq.a file when I want to work with zeromq?
Do I need to compile zeromq for android when I want to work in cpp? Can I
just compile the c library and worm with it. I'm really glad if someone
could help me solving this problem, sitting in it for nearly two weeks now.