[zeromq-dev] Skypipe

Shane Spencer shane at bogomip.com
Thu Mar 14 19:20:30 CET 2013

Ah dang.. That's exactly what I was working on last year except using XMPP
a bit.  Props to this guy.

For what it's worth.. it was redonkulously easy (that's a word) to use the
multicast mode to do this with python in a few lines of code.  I was super
happy with ZMQ when I discovered that one day.

- Shane