[zeromq-dev] Changes to the monitoring message structure

Pieter Hintjens ph at imatix.com
Fri Mar 8 14:27:23 CET 2013

Guido,

I merged the pull request of course but have a couple of comments:

* There's a man page (zmq_socket_monitor) that needs updating if we
change zmq_event_t
* The policy is to try to not break existing APIs but rather to
deprecate them and replace over time unless everyone agrees. I'm not
sure how far this is possible here.

-Pieter