[zeromq-dev] Performance test on separate boxes

Anton Bondar jump3r90 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 26 04:41:18 CEST 2013

Hi,
I am doing performance test by simply measuring average time per message by using rep/req pattern across different boxes. On the same box I am getting the same results as claimed on the website ~40 [us] but sending messages across two boxes takes around 2+ ms. With the same configuration I am able to squeeze 0.8 ms per message from tibco tibrv. Am I missing something as I am pretty sure the results should be comparable if not better?
Thanks!
Anton