[zeromq-dev] Multipart messages with pgm

Diego Duclos diego.duclos at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 12:46:19 CEST 2013

Hello all,

There is currently a dirty workaround in txzmq that for the pub-sub model.
a NULL byte is used for framing instead of the usual zmq framing. (If
anyone was at the brussels conference, I mentioned it there)

After checking with Andrey, this is a workaround for a past bug where
pub/sub with epgm in zmq where multipart messages were sometimes
interleaved when running under high load on several machines.

Does anyone remember such a bug or any fix for it ? As I'd like to throw
this ugly workaround out of the txzmq codebase.

Kr,

Diego Duclos