[zeromq-dev] Zato supports ZeroMQ

Dariusz Suchojad dsuch at zato.io
Wed Jul 3 15:33:57 CEST 2013

Hello,

seeing that it's a general discussion list I'd like to let you all know
that Zato, an open-source Python-based middleware (ESB) and backend
server I've recently released, supports ZeroMQ out of the box.

This is how trivial it is to receive and send ZeroMQ messages

https://zato.io/docs/progguide/examples/zmq.html

Basically, you use GUI, API or a JSON-backed config to create a channel
or outgoing connection, hot-deploy a service on a cluster, invoke a
.send method giving it a message to send and the rest is taken care of
by Zato.

https://zato.io/docs/progguide/channels.html
https://zato.io/docs/progguide/outconn/overview.html

I don't want it to sound too much like an ad so I won't get into much
details about Zato itself but naturally if you'd like to know more about
the project or how it uses ZeroMQ in detail, I'd be very happy to tell
you more.

PS. Is it OK if I add Zato to the list of projects at
http://www.zeromq.org/docs:labs? It's a wiki but I'm not sure if it's
better if I add it directly or ask someone curating the list?

cheers,

--
Dariusz Suchojad

https://zato.io
The next generation ESB and application server. Open-source. In Python.