[zeromq-dev] Using the full bandwidth of a 10 GBps link on Windows 7

Andy Gotz andy.gotz at esrf.fr
Wed Jul 3 08:24:25 CEST 2013

Dear all,

I am trying to use the full bandwidth of a 10 GBps link under Windows 7
(32 bits) with zeromq. I do not seem to get above 1.5 GBps on average. I
am using the remote_thr program provided as part of the zeromq
distribution which is using push-pull. The same zeromq program uses the
full bandwidth under Linux.

Has anyone managed this under Windows 7? How did you do this? I have
read about various tweaks to be applied under Windows but none of them
helped so far. I would be interested in any/all tricks you applied.

Thanks in advance

Andy