[zeromq-dev] DEALER to ROUTER and reusing identity.

Trevor Bernard trevor.bernard at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 16:23:41 CET 2013

> You can do all this with PUSH/PULL I think.

This is essential what I have don't I?

The ventilator pushes work upstream to an eventual sink which
aggregates the result.

> Clearly you're trying something more sophisticated so my guess is
> either we don't mean the same thing with "reliable pipeline", or
> you're building a too-complex solution.

All I want to do is send work upstream reliably and have the
ventilator be notified by the sink through an acknowledgement if the
batch was successful or not so I can take appropriate action.

How would you suggest I go about this?

Thanks a bunch,

Trev