[zeromq-dev] Many to many

Whitney Jackson whjackson at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 06:18:28 CET 2013

> Is it possible for a sub socket to bind to multiple pub sockets?

Yes. You can call bind and/or connect on a socket as many times at you like.

> If so, where is there an example of this?

Here's an example from the guide where a pub socket is bound to multiple
endpoints:

http://zguide.zeromq.org/page:all#Getting-the-Message-Out

If you connect a sub socket to multiple endpoints then it gets a message
whenever any of the publishers to which it's connected send.