[zeromq-dev] Question for java users

John Watson jkwatson at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 18:30:16 CET 2013

I think maybe my question was too vague.  I do understand the facilities
that ZLoop provides.  I am curious as to why people have chosen it.  What
kind of applications?  What kind of architecture?  There are generally many
ways to go about solving problems (especially in the JVM world), and I'd
like to understand the problems that have been optimally solved using ZLoop.

Thanks,
  John