[zeromq-dev] How to setup timeout in for stages in multi threaded client server app

Min miniway at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 07:11:57 CET 2013

Meir,

Right, we need to elaborate the documentation.

Due to the language limitation, JZMQ (jncluding jeromq) could not use
the same signature, say setSockOpt. Because some options are string, some
are integers and the others are boolean. We could use java.lang.Object but
most of java developers might not like it.

Anyhow documentation is still important and we need to publish the java doc
somewhere under the api.zeomq.org. Most of all we might need volunteers for
better documentation.

Thank you for pointing a weakness.

Thanks
Min