[zeromq-dev] Language Binding Policy

Diego Duclos diego.duclos at palmstonegames.com
Mon Dec 30 18:41:36 CET 2013

Hello there,

This is the first I hear about the F# binding, great work there!
Your library seems to pretty much answer the same needs as clrzmq did,
except for the fact clrzmq is completely out of date (has not been updated
for over a year).

As an avid .NET and ØMQ user, I'd be happy to help with processing pull
requests if you need any help there :)
You'll probably want to follow the C4 processes (see:
http://rfc.zeromq.org/spec:16) which indeed dictate that all work by
contributors (including if they're maintainers) should happen in forks and
then be merged into the main repo

As an aside: Have you given any thought about API compatibility with the
pure .NET implementation of ØMQ (NetMQ) ?

Kind Regards,

Diego Duclos