[zeromq-dev] Authentication and filtering

Dmitriy Vsekhvalnov dvsekhvalnov at gmail.com
Sat Dec 28 07:57:30 CET 2013

I probably didn't specify my concerns about filtering clear enough. If
filter set to empty - sub will receive all events? That's not acceptable,
workers should never receive events that are not dedicated to it.

Also I don't think pub/sub will work, because pub broadcasts messages to
all subs. And again this is not what we need, event should be processed not
more than once.