[zeromq-dev] Poll on sockets OR child process

Michael Haberler mail17 at mah.priv.at
Tue Dec 24 16:21:06 CET 2013

Am 23.12.2013 um 23:58 schrieb Michel Pelletier <pelletier.michel at gmail.com>:

> btw this Python wrapping works fine for me doing beacon unicast reception/sending for DHCP-style discovery: https://github.com/mhaberler/pyczmq/commits/zbeacon-unicast
>

> I forgot to mention, this PR is against my personal pyczmq repo, can you rebase it against the zeromq/pyczmq repo?  I'll merge it then.

no, let's have that sit a while until Pieter's latest changes shake out a bit, and wrap those eventually

--

btw I forgot a third filedescriptor-based mechanism one can use just like signalfd and eventfd: timers - see man timerfd_create()

this might be helpful in case several different timers are needed in a zloop

- Michael