[zeromq-dev] "Windows 64bit Build Instructions" are no longer valid for jzmq4 .

Trevor Bernard trevor.bernard at gmail.com
Fri Dec 20 17:39:13 CET 2013

I suppose it is possible to get the directory structure back to jzmq3
but it might not be worth the effort. It involves choosing a commit
before the restructure then cherry picking individual patches that
make up jzmq4.

The build instructions should be updated to reflect the current state
of things. I'll add it to my things to do in the coming week. Also if
you get there before me, feel free to update the docs and submit a
pull request.

-Trev