[zeromq-dev] Does ZMQ handle tcp-RST?

Justin Cook jhcook at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 14:49:34 CET 2013

Pieter,

What he is trying to do is set HWM to 0 so it will block when a network disconnect occurs. So far, he is saying that is not happening. I asked him to provide a link to his code and specifically say what is happening and what are his expectations.

He is basically saying that when a disconnect occurs and HWM is set to 0, send() still returns true. He doesn’t want that to occur.

--
Justin Cook