[zeromq-dev] Does ZMQ handle tcp-RST?

artemv zmq artemv.zmq at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 12:06:57 CET 2013

hi Pieter,

I saw your answer, and much appreciate that.     But the question arised
then -- is why .send() returns "true" even with HWM=0?
As I understand, ZMQ socket  received   RST flag from remote peer, and in
spite of that -- still  returns "true" at .send().   So the question -- is
this a bug?

Thanks in advance. And sorry for annoying )