[zeromq-dev] Problem installing python language binding on openwrt

Roman consulttelecom at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 20:08:30 CET 2013

Greg, thank you for answering.
Sure, it is definitely known that it is impossible to compile C language
programs on OpenWRT box itself. In case you need compilation,
cross-compiler is used on another platform.
In my case I already have zeromq library compiled and installed on device.
Do I really need to compile Python bindings in case of preinstalled
library?