[zeromq-dev] merge commits in libzmq clutter the commit space.

Michel Pelletier pelletier.michel at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 17:02:11 CET 2013

I personally don't care, and don't mind merge commits unless they're
*really* annoying (ie "fuck", "aww", "works", "fix bugz", etc).   I was
pointing out that using github PRs it's the requester's responsibility to
squash any commits they don't want to be merged into master and the
merger's responsibility to kick it back with feedback if it doesn't conform
to policy.

-Michel