[zeromq-dev] ZMQ_STREAM interraction with ZMTP ?

Laurent Alebarde l.alebarde at free.fr
Fri Dec 6 16:26:19 CET 2013

Here is my test code (one single commit in my master) :
https://github.com/lalebarde/libzmq/commit/2d38f19249d2a4f5dcc4d1d5ec907a092d6a8266

It implements:
Client (DEALER, CURVE) ---- (STREAM) Proxy (STREAM) ----- (CURVE,
DEALER) Worker

I have simplified it as most as possible. So only 1 client and 1 server
are possible.

What I can observe is that :
1) the curve_client_t object doesn't receive the curve keys set with
zmq_setsockopt
2) an unexpected null_client_t object is created

So, I wonder if I use some functions with the STREAM socket I should not
use, and that activates the stream_engine ?