[zeromq-dev] zproxy (hopefully) improvements

Brian Knox briank at talksum.com
Fri Dec 6 14:10:43 CET 2013

" This fails spectacularly, because CZMQ uses compile-time decisions about what version of ZMQ to support, and how."

Thank you - this conversation clears up things for me immensely.  I'm going to proceed under the assertion that "being compiled against one version of czmq, then being used against an older version than it was compiled against" is not a real problem that requires solving.

Off to work on another pull request!

Brian