[zeromq-dev] zproxy (hopefully) improvements

lindleyf at gmail.com lindleyf at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 14:52:44 CET 2013

I'm of the opinion that asserts should only be used to signal an internal problem with the library. Any external interface should instead use error codes if the input is detectably bad. So the question becomes, if you build against a lower version of ZMQ, is that an error or does it just reduce your capabilities? Can you require a minimum version, and check this at init time?