[zeromq-dev] zproxy (hopefully) improvements

Brian Knox briank at talksum.com
Wed Dec 4 23:52:35 CET 2013

Just a heads up that I submitted a pull request for some work I've been doing on zproxy to czmq:

https://github.com/zeromq/czmq/pull/335

Main focus is zmq_proxy_steerable support when built against head, and better backwards compatibility with previous libzmq versions.

I'm open to suggestions as to whether returning -1 for zproxy api calls that aren't supported on the version of libzmq built against is a good thing, or whether I should throw asserts!

Brian