[zeromq-dev] Talk about ZeroMQ

andrea crotti andrea.crotti.0 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 17:10:36 CEST 2012

2012/9/25 Michel Pelletier <pelletier.michel at gmail.com>:
> On Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 2:05 AM, andrea crotti
> <andrea.crotti.0 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> The talk will be this Saturday and the slides are finally taking shape..
>>
>> First question, am I allowed to "steal" some of the graphs from the
>> official guide??
>
> The guide is licensed under the Creative Commons
> Attribution-Non-Commercial-Share Alike 3.0 License.
>
> All of the example code is licensed under MIT/X11.
>
> -Michel

Ok I used some of the figures, the RST that generates the slides is here:
https://raw.github.com/AndreaCrotti/pyconuk2012_slides/master/zeromq/zeromq.rst

I have shown each pattern one by one and then a live example, killing
them or adding more workers for example, and it seems to work very
well, I think they liked it..