[zeromq-dev] ZeroMQ 3.2.0 rc1 tests failed

Mike Chesnut mchesnut at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 08:40:53 CEST 2012

I have had this same issue with the checks for a while now, but I just
tried building the latest libzmq master and running the checks against
it, and finally they all pass.  That's really refreshing!

The segfaulting test_shutdown_stress problem still exists in the
latest zeromq3-x (just tried latest master of that, too).  Presumably
the fix will get merged from libzmq to zeromq3-x at some point though
(from my understanding of this confusing multi-repo structure, that's
how it works...?)

Hopefully that data point--someone who was also previously
experiencing this failing test, but now isn't with the latest
master--is useful/helpful/etc.

(I haven't noticed the unused variable issue.)

Thanks,
Mike