[zeromq-dev] (3.x) non-zmq tcp clients support for router socket

Pieter Hintjens ph at imatix.com
Tue Oct 30 05:05:31 CET 2012

On Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 8:23 AM, Hardeep Singh <hardeeps80 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am using zmq to manage my telnet client connections. I have made some
> modifications to 3.x version to support this.

I've merged the patch, which looks clean and builds, and have some questions.

Mostly, it would be good to have some explanation of the design and
API, how to use this, and why you implemented this in the ROUTER
socket rather than, for example, as a different transport.

Also, an example of using it would be great.

Thanks