[zeromq-dev] regarding jira issue LIBZMQ-456 - ZMQ_XPUB_VERBOSE does not propagate in a tree of XPUB/XSUB devices

John Muehlhausen jgm at jgm.org
Sat Oct 27 22:25:40 CEST 2012

Don't know whether I did this right, but I got the "issues" project into
the GitHub client on my Mac.  I pushed folder 456 with issue.c

If you run it now, it should tell you your zmq 3.x is unpatched.

If I didn't really mess something up, I'll work on the patch next

Sorry for all the email traffic... I guess because I'm new at this.

Thanks,
John