[zeromq-dev] epgm performance numbers

Rohan Bedarkar r_bedarkar at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 25 19:04:05 CEST 2012

Unfortunately no luck. Just tried varying the multicast rates on both sides anywhere between 1000 to 10000 to even 1000000 but no change. Its a little counterintuitive that lowering rates can help especially if HWM is sufficiently high. I am using 32 bit SuSe on one side and 64 bit SuSe on the other side.

Are there any configs that I might have overlooked?

Both my repeater application and originating application are very light so I doubt these latencies are anywhere in there. If I simply switch to TCP the performance is really good.

--

Rohan Bedarkar
MS, Computer Science

University of Chicago