[zeromq-dev] How to quit from zmq_proxy gracefully

Shun Zhang aaashun at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 17:48:15 CEST 2012

Thanks,
The api reference page for zmq_proxy has been published on-line yet, I've
test it.

but this will cause data loss. some messages in the tail of the queue that
has not been sent may be lost.

I think this is small probability event in the production environment, But
please add this notice to the api reference page.