[zeromq-dev] Absolute vs relative recurring timers in zloop

Pieter Hintjens ph at imatix.com
Wed Oct 24 02:26:37 CEST 2012

Hi Roger,

Patches are always welcome and it looks like you're fixing an old
problem in the timer design.

Please do read the contribution process at
http://rfc.zeromq.org/spec:16 and make sure your code fits the
existing CZMQ style in terms of names, layout, etc. Then make a pull
request, and we'll merge it.

Key points for patches:

* you can extend APIs but not break them
* if you're fixing bugs, provide a minimal test case
* stick to the code style
* use GutHub pull requests

Thanks
Pieter