[zeromq-dev] Build failure with VS2012 & VS2010

AJ Lewis aj.lewis at quantum.com
Mon Oct 22 16:37:30 CEST 2012

On Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 10:21:47AM -0400, Steven McCoy wrote:
> On 22 October 2012 10:18, AJ Lewis <aj.lewis at quantum.com> wrote:
>
> > On a related note - does anyone know why there aren't x64 targets in
> > the project file? I'd like to add that in as well as the fix for the
> > above if there aren't technical reasons for leaving it out.
> >

> The non-feeliable versions of MSVC do not support x64 and that is
> what the maintainers have.
>
> Windows SDK 7 supports x64 but you need to use the command line tools.

Got it - that's annoying.  :(  Guess I'll keep adjusting it when I
get it then.

Thanks,
--
AJ Lewis
Software Engineer

Work:    651 688-4346
email:   aj.lewis at quantum.com

The information contained in this transmission may be confidential. Any disclosure, copying, or further distribution of confidential information is not permitted unless such privilege is explicitly granted in writing by Quantum. Quantum reserves the right to have electronic communications, including email and attachments, sent across its networks filtered through anti virus and spam software programs and retain such messages in order to comply with applicable data security and retention requirements. Quantum is not responsible for the proper and complete transmission of the substance of this communication or for any delay in its receipt.