[zeromq-dev] Build failure with VS2012 & VS2010

Steven McCoy steven.mccoy at miru.hk
Mon Oct 22 16:19:46 CEST 2012

On 22 October 2012 05:18, John Jefferies
<john.jefferies at globalgraphics.com>wrote:

> The presence of errno.cpp in the project must be an artifact of the VS
> project upgrade because that file isn't in the VS2008 project.

ZeroMQ 3.x now includes a MSVC 2010 project file.

Not that it helps but I haven't seen this error myself with either MSVC
2010 or 2012, have you installed SP1?

I build the release packages with CMake as it doesn't have MSVC version
dependencies, however the 2.x branch needs some updating to build
out-of-the-box.

--
Steve-o