[zeromq-dev] Wire-format spec for zmq 3.2

DATACOM - Samuel Lucas samuellucas at datacom.ind.br
Mon Oct 22 15:40:44 CEST 2012

Hi,

I'm converting an application from zmq 2.1 to 3.2.
It's a tool that uses libpcap to listen to zmq communication (several
socket types over tcp) and manually handle zmq's wireformat (you can
think about it as a kind of a wireshark dissector).

I converted it from ZMTP/1.0 to ZMTP/2.0 (as of spec 15/ZMTP [1]) but
what I'm seeing on the wire does not look like ZMTP/1.0 neither plain
ZMTP/2.0.

Am I looking at the correct document?
Is there any additional protocol automatically stacked over ZMTP/2.0?

Thanks,

  - Samuel

[1] http://rfc.zeromq.org/spec:15