[zeromq-dev] Trying to get a publish - subscribe test program working with multicast.

Thomas Loockx thomas.loockx at otoy.com
Fri Oct 19 01:07:12 CEST 2012

I've enabled debugging in openpgm, but it outputs not much really:

arg: client
Running as client
Minor: OpenPGM 5.1.118 (1369) 2012-10-18 17:56:46 Linux x86_64
Minor: Detected 4 available 4 online 4 configured CPUs.
Minor: Using TSC timer.
Minor: TSC frequency set to 1200 MHz
Trace: Opening UDP encapsulated sockets.
Trace: Set socket sharing.
Trace: Request socket packet-info.
Trace: Assuming IP header size of 20 bytes
Trace: Assuming UDP header size of 8 bytes
Trace: Binding receive socket to INADDR_ANY
Trace: Binding send socket to interface index 2
Trace: Join multicast group 239.0.0.1 on interface index 2
Trace: Multicast send interface set to 10.0.0.200 index 2

I guess multicast is working fine on my network because I actually see
all the multicast packets appearing on my network.

thanks,
Thomas