[zeromq-dev] Error compiling RC2 - socket_base.cpp missing newline at end of file

AJ Lewis AJ.Lewis at quantum.com
Thu Oct 18 04:55:46 CEST 2012

On Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 11:36:27AM +0900, Pieter Hintjens wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 11:15 AM, Pieter Hintjens <ph at imatix.com> wrote:
>
>>> The AIX issues looks to be a regression from when the device.cpp was
>>> changed to proxy.cpp.  Not sure what happened there, but I had
>>> submitted a fix to device.cpp for the same issue that got pulled into
>>> libzmq (616bcf9 - merged in f8b79f8).
>>
>> I'll dig further.
>
> OK, found it, fixed it. It's code I wrongly removed when making proxy.cpp...

Excellent!  That's great - I'll grab the latest zeromq3-x tomorrow
and run it through all the platforms I'm using again.

Thanks,
--
AJ Lewis
Software Engineer

Work:    651 688-4346
email:   aj.lewis at quantum.com

The information contained in this transmission may be confidential. Any disclosure, copying, or further distribution of confidential information is not permitted unless such privilege is explicitly granted in writing by Quantum. Quantum reserves the right to have electronic communications, including email and attachments, sent across its networks filtered through anti virus and spam software programs and retain such messages in order to comply with applicable data security and retention requirements. Quantum is not responsible for the proper and complete transmission of the substance of this communication or for any delay in its receipt.