[zeromq-dev] Fwd: czmq 1.2.0

Feng Shuo steve.shuo.feng at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 08:23:51 CEST 2012

Hi,

I have updated czmq rpm builds to 1.2.0 (actually it's 1.2.0 plus a patch
from git tree :-) in opensuse build service:
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=libczmq&project=home%3Afengshuo%3Azeromq
I also updated the wiki for distributions (only a little change):
http://www.zeromq.org/distro:centos
Now SUSE builds are not working because it seems they make the rules check
more strict than before. If there is anybody really need them on those
platforms, just let me know. I will try to fix. :-)