[zeromq-dev] Multiple ventilators <=> Multiple workers

Pieter Hintjens ph at imatix.com
Fri Nov 30 18:24:40 CET 2012

On Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 6:14 PM, Gregory Sainson
<gregory.sainson at gmail.com> wrote:

> I posted this on the google group without much success so I'll try the
> mailing list.

There's a Google group? Where?

> Or just use the loadbalancing example for my problem :
> http://zguide.zeromq.org/page:all#toc65
> But the fact that I don't need any Reply makes it a little useless..

My recommendation is to use this model. The reply is there, it's the
"ready for more work" message that lets you do real load balancing.
You can morph from this to a credit-based flow control scheme later to
get better performance.