[zeromq-dev] zmq_send_msg return positive number not zero

Brad Taylor cbradtaylor at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 23:55:57 CET 2012

Ok, I will take some of the blame.  I was apparently looking at an older reference manual.  I went to www.zeromq.org-->LEARN the basics-->The 0MQ Reference Manual.  That takes me to a page with the API definitions

ØMQ/2.2.0 API Reference

v3.3 master | v3.2 rc1 | v2.2 stable

I did not realize Iwas supposed to look at the fine print and select th v3.2 rc1 flavor from this page.  I assumed (i know) that I was looking at the current reference, especially when the previous page has an explicit link for the "older"  version of the guide.  Perhaps two links (similar to the guide links), could be placed on the LEARN page, since it seems you would want "newbies" to go to the latest documentation by default.

Anyway thank you for the correction.   I will look at current doc from now on.