[zeromq-dev] local IPC

Martin Hua M.Hua at gmx.de
Wed Nov 28 16:36:36 CET 2012

Yes, that is correct. That is what I meant.
Like the example from the zeromq guide I have implemented the "broker" where I used a DEALER / ROUTER connection.

Do you maybe know if there is a way that all clients can receive the single message of the server simultaneously?
Not just one, but all clients can receive this message?

Thank you very much!

Martin

-------- Original-Nachricht --------