[zeromq-dev] local IPC

Martin Hua M.Hua at gmx.de
Wed Nov 28 13:35:49 CET 2012

Hello,

thanks for your answer Mr Knox.

Now I have the following problem:
Yesterday I have implemented a server- and a client-application that talk with each other synchronously. My goal is that all clients receive the reply from the server simultaneously.
I have used the example from the chapter "Shared Queue (DEALER and ROUTER sockets), Figure 17 - Request-reply Broker" to implement my goal.

But after I have started i.e. one server-application and three client-application, the three client-application don't receive the reply from server at the same time.
Only one of this clients receive the reply.

So my question is whether there is a possibility to send a reply to the clients at the same time. I have thought that this example solve my problem.

Best regards,
Martin

-------- Original-Nachricht --------