[zeromq-dev] 3.2.2 build error

Jaap de Jong jaap.dejong at nedap.com
Tue Nov 27 16:09:20 CET 2012

Hi All,

I'm new to this list; I did search the archive but did not find my
issue, but if I missed it, please be gentle...

While compiling 3.2.2 I get a c++ warning that is handled as an error
because of -Werror option.
I did remove the -Werror and it translates ok now, but the -Werror is
probably there on purpose, so perhaps someone wants to have a look at it.

cc1plus: warnings being treated as errors
decoder.hpp: In member function ‘bool zmq::decoder_base_t<T>::stalled()
[with T = zmq::decoder_t]’:
decoder.cpp:166: instantiated from here
decoder.hpp:152: error: NULL used in arithmetic

Thanks,
Jaap