[zeromq-dev] Is there already native "high level" connection pool?

Pieter Hintjens ph at imatix.com
Tue Nov 27 13:49:43 CET 2012

Hi Stefan,

> Concept is:
> webserver           pubsub         client
> HTTP Post => PUSH   PULL => PUB    SUB

What I get from your explanation is, "HTTP client sends streams of
work requests that are broken into 1K chunks which whargarble pub-sub
whargarble and then whargarble because 0MQ multipart threads
whargarble how do I whargarble sockets?"

Not trying to be sarcastic, just explaining why no-one has been able
to help you here.

Please explain what you are actually trying to achieve, not in terms
of 0MQ but in terms of the actual overall problem, and we'll be able
to help more.

Cheers
Pieter