[zeromq-dev] Problem with fileserver / fileclient

Min miniway at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 06:36:34 CET 2012

At the pipe.cpp

the variables, msgs_written and peers_msgs_read, which are used at the HWM
full calculation are updated only at the last frame.

My guess is that the peers_msg_reads can be late updated because it is
updated asynchronously.

For example, the dealer got chunks and sent subsequent requests, but the
router get the new requests before it get 'activate_write'.
The outgoing pipe can grow to twice of PIPELINE at maximum in an extreme
case.

Thanks
Min