[zeromq-dev] zeromq assertion error with jzmq

陈竞 cj.magina at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 10:25:24 CET 2012

thank you  for reply,  we dont run word count topology in our storm, we
will try it later. and the phenomenon is that, at one moment,  all the
workers in the topology will core, and we don't know why
.
and also that
4  0x00002aaab36cf2ab in Java_org_zeromq_ZMQ_00024Socket_send (env=0x162a,
obj=0x1775, msg=0x46104858, flags=-1) at Socket.cpp:355

the value of env is 0x162a, which is unbelievable. does the memory of the
process is incorrect ?

2012/11/16 Yu Dongmin <miniway at gmail.com>

> Ok,
>

> The exception occurs when the pointer of c++ bound socket is null. If we
> use ZMQ.Socket after ZMQ.Socket.close is called, this exception could occur.
>
> I know how it the storm works. The storm doesn't do complex stuffs with
> the zeromq. So I don't think it misuse the zeromq.
>
> Does the word count topology example works well on your storm installation?
>
> Thanks
> Min
>
> On Nov 16, 2012, at 12:52 PM, 陈竞 <cj.magina at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Socket.cpp:501