[zeromq-dev] Linux.fr Article - User feedback on ZMQ (for french readers only)

Lourens Naudé lourens at methodmissing.com
Tue Nov 13 20:28:48 CET 2012

Hey Guys,

It references a feature I contributed that yes, admittedly, should have
been discussed better. This particular feature suffered from some stability
issues for a while, mostly as a result of a bad variable args API decision
and touching code paths that's not easy to cover in tests ( runs within the
context of an I/O thread and deals with the network ). It's been reworked
after RC1 from community feedback.

Apologies for shipping something implicated in this bad publicity, however,
it's still a pretty narrow rant.

- Lourens