[zeromq-dev] ROUTER_BEHAVIOR set to 1 with Router->Router blocks when peer closes connection

Peter Friend pfriend at gehrytech.com
Tue Nov 13 00:45:48 CET 2012

I have a ROUTER->ROUTER working in python. Both sides explicitly set their identities. It is a queue->worker kind of setup, so instead of having a message drop when unroutable I want the EAGAIN. If I set ROUTER_BEHAVIOR to 1 in the queue process and kill the worker process (note that the worker connects to the queue), the send_multipart() call blocks. Is this expected behavior?

Thanks,

Peter