[zeromq-dev] ZeroMQ + InetD = Why can't we all just get along.

Shane Spencer shane at bogomip.com
Fri Nov 9 17:17:38 CET 2012

Pieter.. I'd dig seeing some code.  I have a some python scripts I'm
using as a test that I can publish later on today.  One is a server..
and one is an inetd aware client that simply reads a bit of config
info from stdin (yay readline) and then boots up and tells the server
through other sockets that it is alive.