[zeromq-dev] ZeroMQ + InetD = Why can't we all just get along.

Pieter Hintjens ph at imatix.com
Fri Nov 9 06:46:28 CET 2012

OK, after some reading of how inetd works, I think I understand your
question more.

Inetd is a proxy that reads the TCP stream from 0MQ and turns that
into a stdin FILE stream. You want to read that FILE stream using 0MQ
again.

Give me a few minutes and I'll whip up an example of how to do this.
It's pretty simple IMO, you just need a reverse proxy.

-Pieter