[zeromq-dev] puzzled with zmq_socket bind and connect

charleszhangjie at qq.com
Wed Nov 7 11:56:22 CET 2012

I am a fresh programer of 0mq. Could you tell me how to comprehend this feature of 0mq:

It queues messages automatically when needed. It does this intelligently,  pushing messages as close as possible to the receiver before queuing them.
For example, I run a 0mq client on one linux machine with multi ip addresses configured using REQ-REP pattern. Different ip address referes to different route information. when zmq client connects to 0mq server on another machine, which ip adrress is binded to the client zmq_socket? Can I program to determine a specific ip so that I can trace the network package it sends.